Creating an engaging experience on facebook is a science.
Check out the impressive stats below and increase the effectiveness of your medical practice’s Facebook Wall Posts today.
- Posts made between 8 PM and 7 AM receive 20% more user engagement.
- On WEDNESDAYS, fan engagement is 8% above average.
- Posting 1 to 2 times per DAY produces 40% higher user engagement.
- Posting 1 to 4 times per WEEK produces 71% higher user engagement.
- Posts with 80 characters or less receive 66% higher engagement.
- Posts with 1 to 40 characters – generate the highest engagement.
- Ask questions to spark dialogue – “question” Posts have DOUBLE the comments rates than “non-question” Posts.
- Fill in the blank Posts receive 9 times more Comments than other Posts.
- Offer fans “$ off” and coupons. Posts containing these offer-related keywords receive the highest engagement.
- “$ OFF” offers receive twice the engagement of “% OFF” offers.
- Status-only Posts receive 94 % higher than average engagement so keep your posts SIMPLE.
Thanks to SocialMediaToday and LinkedIn for sharing the following facebook engagement stats discovered in Buddy Media’s study: Strategies for Effective Facebook Wall Posts for the Retail Industry.